CAIRO: The death toll from protests in Sudan that began last month has risen to 24, the head of the Sudanese government fact-finding committee Amer Ibrahim said on Saturday. Anti-government protests broke out in December over rising food prices and cash shortages, but they have quickly turned into ...
- Man jailed for molesting his daughter, claims he had pornography addiction
- Two Philippine eagles to be loaned to Singapore’s Jurong Bird Park
- Scoot flight bound for Singapore made emergency landing in Chennai after smoke alert set off
- Road rules: More than 20 e-scooter and e-bicycle riders caught in Punggol operation
- Swiss Standard? What Swiss standard?
- Petronas says Sabah-Sarawak gas pipeline shut for maintenance
- RHB Bank jumps 3% climbing the most in 2019