Trudeau, asked about the comments, said Canada had simply acted in accordance with the rule of law. Meng has been released on bail and is living in her Vancouver home awaiting further extradition proceedings. "Canada is a country of the rule of law. This is something that we know and we value," Trudeau said. "We have a justice system that is not subject to political interference." Read
- China’s nationwide pollution readings rose 5% in January-February
- HOW TO TRADE THE CHINA STOCKS MARKETS RIGHT NOW?
- Realistic Mahjong Tile Agar Agar & Rice Paper Money Available At Canadian Café
- Don’t Say Bojio: Puma Shoes at Less Than $17 in Johor Warehouse Sale
- “Pre-election stunt?” – Netizens question the “musical chairs” at Temasek subsidiary
- Christchurch Mosque Opens For Friday Prayers Even As Bullets Are Removed From Building
- American figure skater allegedly stabbed 16-year-old Korean rival with skate blades before competition