WASHINGTON: President Donald Trump blasted the FBI on Saturday (Jan 12), insisting it acted "for no reason & with no proof" when it opened an investigation into whether he was acting on Russia's behalf after he fired the agency's director, James Comey, in May 2017. The New York Times reported that ...
- The GST Voucher is a powerful policy tool
- Delivery girl bungee jumps off cliff everyday to deliver lunch to her colleagues
- Motorcyclist Killed In Choa Chu Kang Accident On 24 Jun; Cousin Urgently Seeks Witnesses
- M’sian Lady Working In S’pore Allegedly Trapped In Bus & Almost Raped On Her Way Home To JB
- S’pore Fourth Telco To Give Users Unlimited Free Roaming Data In M’sia & Indonesia
- NUS IT Manager Allegedly Harassed Underaged Daughter & Sexually Abused Ex-Wife
- Staff in S’pore chicken restaurant wear uniforms with risque puns