SINGAPORE: The Johor Bahru-Singapore Rapid Transit System (RTS) link project is behind schedule and "not progressing well", said Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan on Monday (Jan 14) in a written parliamentary reply. He was responding to questions from MP Ang Wei Neng on the progress of the project ...
- China hits out at ‘abnormal, immoral’ attacks on Huawei
- Banks, oil companies lift US stocks
- Iran denies joint operation with Turkey against Kurdish militants
- Wall Street’s positive showing gives STI a lift
- Venezuela opposition takes control of diplomatic properties in US
- US warns Brazil about Huawei and 5G in talks – senior US official
- CoinMarketCap Crypto Assets Now Feature Flipside Letter Grades