U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Monday that Saudi leaders assured him everyone responsible for the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi would be held accountable, as Riyadh tries to resolve its biggest political crisis in a generation.
- China hits out at ‘abnormal, immoral’ attacks on Huawei
- Banks, oil companies lift US stocks
- Iran denies joint operation with Turkey against Kurdish militants
- Venezuela opposition takes control of diplomatic properties in US
- US warns Brazil about Huawei and 5G in talks – senior US official
- Crypto Exchange Bithumb to Reduce Staff By Up to 50%
- PAP propping up older resale HDB flat prices before GE2019