U.S. stock futures dropped on Monday, after data showed China’s exports unexpectedly shrank the most in two years, raising fears of a sharper slowdown in global economic growth and its impact on corporate profits.
- Nissan to lay off 700 contract workers in Mississippi
- Private hospital treatment, public hospital fees
- SilkAir’s transfer of routes to Singapore Airlines
- Din Tai Fung rents Lucky Plaza apartment for S$20,000 a month for Orchard outlets staff to rest
- Ethereum Co-Founder Joe Lubin Joins Board of Crypto Futures Platform ErisX
- Fossil to sell smartwatch technology worth US$40 million to Google, shares rise
- Jasmin Paris becomes first woman to win 268-mile ultra marathon