U.S. stock futures dropped on Monday, after data showed China's exports unexpectedly shrank the most in two years, raising fears of a sharper slowdown in global economic growth and its impact on corporate profits.
- China hits out at ‘abnormal, immoral’ attacks on Huawei
- Banks, oil companies lift US stocks
- Iran denies joint operation with Turkey against Kurdish militants
- Venezuela opposition takes control of diplomatic properties in US
- US warns Brazil about Huawei and 5G in talks – senior US official
- Crypto Exchange Bithumb to Reduce Staff By Up to 50%
- PAP propping up older resale HDB flat prices before GE2019