OTTAWA: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Monday (Feb 4) pledged CA$53 million (US$40 million) in humanitarian aid for Venezuelans amid a deepening crisis. "Today, Canada is stepping up and announcing CA$53 million to address the most pressing needs of Venezuelans on the ground, including ...
- Don’t Say Bojio: Up To 70% Off at Toys ‘R’ Us Warehouse Sale At Outram (Till 3 March)
- Not only HDB but leasehold private property time bomb has also started ticking
- BG Kelvin Khong Boon Leong to take over as Chief of Air Force
- Halfpenny to start for Scarlets in long-awaited return
- Chelsea up against it, but Guardiola wary of final backlash
- Teenage girl arrested for attacking another student with dangerous weapon outside ITE College West
- Picture Of SingPost Postman Eating on Bike Evokes Sympathy in S’poreans