Danish logistics company DSV's US$4 billion-plus bid for Panalpina hit a roadblock on Monday when the Swiss freight forwarder's top shareholder rejected the offer, saying Panalpina should stick to its own "consolidator strategy".
- Florida Dems Accuse Bernie Sanders of Refusing to Condemn Maduro as Dictator
- Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner will not answer Jordyn Woods calls
- 10 funds with the biggest positions in Kraft Heinz
- HSBC: Looking vulnerable
- Resetting Astro
- Don’t Say Bojio: Up To 70% Off at Toys ‘R’ Us Warehouse Sale At Outram (Till 3 March)
- Not only HDB but leasehold private property time bomb has also started ticking