International clamour for snap elections in Venezuela intensified on Monday (Feb 4) as European powers recognised opposition chief Juan Guaido as interim leader after President Nicolas Maduro rejected their ultimatum to call presidential polls.
- Japan University Science Professor Got His Students To Make Ecstasy For ‘Education’
- Reflections with Dr Lal Nelson
- Reportage or ‘sabotage’? Rosneft wants Reuters BANNED in Russia after story on Venezuela oil deal
- Hong Kong celebrities Andy Hui cheating on Sammi Cheng, summarised
- Hyflux: Good Friday cruxification
- dive into hama hama: A wondrous seafood experience at habitat by honestbee
- 10 Weirdest Instant Noodles Flavours I Bet You’ve Not Heard of Before