SINGAPORE: A 36-year-old man was arrested on Monday (Feb 4) after a woman had her mobile phone snatched from her while she was walking along Pasir Ris Drive 8. Officers received a report of the incident around 1.50am on Jan 19, police said in a statement. The woman reported that her mobile phone ...
- Brad Bowyer: If PAP aims to run Singapore with people in mind, it is way off target!
- M’sian Toddler Dies After Hitting Ceiling Fan When Uncle Tossed Her In The Air
- Tourist So Triggered After Missing Train, She Stabbed a Station Staff
- Deutsche Bank faces investigation for potential money-laundering lapses: NYT
- University Rankings are Basically Horoscopes for Needy Adults Craving Validation
- Xi Jinping-Donald Trump meeting at G20 is good news, but trade war and its damage will linger, US business leaders predict
- KLCI rises on technical relief rebound