HOPONG, Myanmar: Fields of purple opium poppy stretch across the pastures and peaks of mountainous eastern Myanmar, with many farmers reluctant to give up the profitable cash crop in spite of incentives offered. Myanmar is the second biggest source of opium in the world after Afghanistan, with ...
- HSBC: Looking vulnerable
- Don’t Say Bojio: Up To 70% Off at Toys ‘R’ Us Warehouse Sale At Outram (Till 3 March)
- Not only HDB but leasehold private property time bomb has also started ticking
- BG Kelvin Khong Boon Leong to take over as Chief of Air Force
- Halfpenny to start for Scarlets in long-awaited return
- Chelsea up against it, but Guardiola wary of final backlash
- Teenage girl arrested for attacking another student with dangerous weapon outside ITE College West