PARIS: Poland has reported a case of atypical bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) among cattle on a farm near the Czech border, the Paris-based World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) said on Monday. The case of BSE, commonly known as mad cow disease, was found in the southwestern town of ...
- Japan University Science Professor Got His Students To Make Ecstasy For ‘Education’
- Reflections with Dr Lal Nelson
- Reportage or ‘sabotage’? Rosneft wants Reuters BANNED in Russia after story on Venezuela oil deal
- Hong Kong celebrities Andy Hui cheating on Sammi Cheng, summarised
- Hyflux: Good Friday cruxification
- dive into hama hama: A wondrous seafood experience at habitat by honestbee
- 10 Weirdest Instant Noodles Flavours I Bet You’ve Not Heard of Before