PARIS: Poland has reported a case of atypical bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) among cattle on a farm near the Czech border, the Paris-based World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) said on Monday. The case of BSE, commonly known as mad cow disease, was found in the southwestern town of ...
- Don’t Say Bojio: Up To 70% Off at Toys ‘R’ Us Warehouse Sale At Outram (Till 3 March)
- Not only HDB but leasehold private property time bomb has also started ticking
- BG Kelvin Khong Boon Leong to take over as Chief of Air Force
- Halfpenny to start for Scarlets in long-awaited return
- Chelsea up against it, but Guardiola wary of final backlash
- Teenage girl arrested for attacking another student with dangerous weapon outside ITE College West
- Picture Of SingPost Postman Eating on Bike Evokes Sympathy in S’poreans