Hundreds of aspiring politicians including a masked costumed hero registered on Monday for Thailand's first election since the 2014 coup, promising a colourful cast of candidates stumping for political parties both old and new.
- NEW SURVEY: 69% OF U.S. CFOS PREDICT ECONOMIC COLLAPSE & STOCK MARKET CRASH BY THE END OF 2020
- Ex police officer jobless, bankrupt and seeking assistance
- Visa unveils Future of Security Roadmap to strengthen payment security in Singapore
- Brad Bowyer: If PAP aims to run Singapore with people in mind, it is way off target!
- M’sian Toddler Dies After Hitting Ceiling Fan When Uncle Tossed Her In The Air
- Tourist So Triggered After Missing Train, She Stabbed a Station Staff
- Deutsche Bank faces investigation for potential money-laundering lapses: NYT