KATHMANDU: Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers, the world's "Third Pole", could melt by 2100 if global emissions are not reduced, scientists warned in a major new study issued Monday (Feb 4). Even if the "most ambitious" Paris Agreement goal of limiting global warming to 1.5 degrees Celsius is ...
- Florida Dems Accuse Bernie Sanders of Refusing to Condemn Maduro as Dictator
- Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner will not answer Jordyn Woods calls
- 10 funds with the biggest positions in Kraft Heinz
- HSBC: Looking vulnerable
- Resetting Astro
- Don’t Say Bojio: Up To 70% Off at Toys ‘R’ Us Warehouse Sale At Outram (Till 3 March)
- Not only HDB but leasehold private property time bomb has also started ticking