BRUSSELS: Internet giants have more than doubled the rate at which they fight hate speech online than when they joined the European Union's voluntary approach in 2016, EU officials said Monday (Feb 4). Firms like YouTube, Microsoft, Twitter, and Facebook are now assessing 89 per cent of flagged ...
- Man jailed for molesting his daughter, claims he had pornography addiction
- Two Philippine eagles to be loaned to Singapore’s Jurong Bird Park
- Scoot flight bound for Singapore made emergency landing in Chennai after smoke alert set off
- Road rules: More than 20 e-scooter and e-bicycle riders caught in Punggol operation
- Swiss Standard? What Swiss standard?
- Petronas says Sabah-Sarawak gas pipeline shut for maintenance
- RHB Bank jumps 3% climbing the most in 2019