BRUSSELS: Internet giants have more than doubled the rate at which they fight hate speech online than when they joined the European Union's voluntary approach in 2016, EU officials said Monday (Feb 4). Firms like YouTube, Microsoft, Twitter, and Facebook are now assessing 89 per cent of flagged ...
- Florida Dems Accuse Bernie Sanders of Refusing to Condemn Maduro as Dictator
- Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner will not answer Jordyn Woods calls
- 10 funds with the biggest positions in Kraft Heinz
- HSBC: Looking vulnerable
- Resetting Astro
- Don’t Say Bojio: Up To 70% Off at Toys ‘R’ Us Warehouse Sale At Outram (Till 3 March)
- Not only HDB but leasehold private property time bomb has also started ticking