MANCHESTER, England: British Sports Minister Mims Davies has called in football authorities to discuss recent cases of racist chanting and abuse at matches. Davies will meet in the coming weeks with representatives of the Football Association (FA), Premier League and English Football League (EFL) ...
- Don’t Say Bojio: Up To 70% Off at Toys ‘R’ Us Warehouse Sale At Outram (Till 3 March)
- Not only HDB but leasehold private property time bomb has also started ticking
- BG Kelvin Khong Boon Leong to take over as Chief of Air Force
- Halfpenny to start for Scarlets in long-awaited return
- Chelsea up against it, but Guardiola wary of final backlash
- Teenage girl arrested for attacking another student with dangerous weapon outside ITE College West
- Picture Of SingPost Postman Eating on Bike Evokes Sympathy in S’poreans