MANCHESTER, England: British Sports Minister Mims Davies has called in football authorities to discuss recent cases of racist chanting and abuse at matches. Davies will meet in the coming weeks with representatives of the Football Association (FA), Premier League and English Football League (EFL) ...
- Japanese Company Barred Smokers From Smoking During Work Hours & University Will Not Hire Smokers For New Positions
- Bumi Armada, MISC, RHB Bank, Gamuda, Kumpulan Perangsang Selangor Bhd, Media Prima, Iris Corp, HeiTech Padu, IGB REIT and Vizione
- 7 Things To Do This Ramadan in S’pore (& JB)
- Madras High Court moves to lift ban on Chinese video app TikTok: lawyers
- Mother & son in the Philippines melt hearts playing on makeshift bedding beside traffic road
- AT&T misses revenue estimates as it bleeds pay: TV subscribers
- Wall Street opens flat after mixed earnings from industrials