A team of astronomers from the US Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, DC, and the University of Colorado, Boulder, has highlighted a thin cloud of cosmic dust on the orbit of Mercury, forming a ring 15.3 km wide. . In this illustration, several rings of dust surround the sun. These rings are formed when the …
- KF Seetoh Visits Jewel At 9am On Weekday; Snaps Pics Of A&W And Shake Shack Without Queues
- Fallacies and lies of American trade deficit with China – Trade deficit with China is good for Americans
- MAS and ABS set up banking conduct committee
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders competent?
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders responsible
- General election in Indonesia 2019
- New York state legislature votes to make Trump tax returns available