Photo: Facebook screengrab/ Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar Johor Baru: Fresh from urging the Government to quickly investigate the people behind the illegal dumping of chemicals in Pasir Gudang, Johor’s Sultan took a step further by pledging RM1 million (S$ 332,000) in support of the endeavors to provide solutions to the problems created by the dumping. […]
- KF Seetoh Visits Jewel At 9am On Weekday; Snaps Pics Of A&W And Shake Shack Without Queues
- Fallacies and lies of American trade deficit with China – Trade deficit with China is good for Americans
- MAS and ABS set up banking conduct committee
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders competent?
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders responsible
- General election in Indonesia 2019
- New York state legislature votes to make Trump tax returns available