Norsk Hydro, one of the world’s largest producers of aluminum, was battling on Tuesday to contain a cyber attack which hit its production facilities, sending shares lower.
- 7 Things SAF NSMen Do But Won’t Tell Anyone
- PM Lee’s Cabinet reshuffle offers clarity to S’pore’s leadership transition with solo DPM
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Singapore’s Landscape and Greenery
- Nestlé, Kerjaya Prospek, Sime Darby, Frontken, Salcon, United Plantations, MSM, Cycle & Carriage, Ekovest and Sinotop
- France, Japan back Renault-Nissan alliance despite Ghosn case
- Twitter shares jump after results, Trump renews attack
- Elbow injury forces Anderson to skip clay season