LONDON: Prime Minister Theresa May asked the EU on Wednesday (Mar 20) to delay Brexit until Jun 30 as she scrambled to contain a deepening political crisis, but faced warnings that Britain could still crash out of the bloc in nine days. The pound plunged on currency markets as European Union ...
- Hyflux: Don’t know if to laugh or cry
- 7 Things SAF NSMen Do But Won’t Tell Anyone
- PM Lee’s Cabinet reshuffle offers clarity to S’pore’s leadership transition with solo DPM
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Singapore’s Landscape and Greenery
- Nestlé, Kerjaya Prospek, Sime Darby, Frontken, Salcon, United Plantations, MSM, Cycle & Carriage, Ekovest and Sinotop
- France, Japan back Renault-Nissan alliance despite Ghosn case
- Twitter shares jump after results, Trump renews attack