Russia sent home nearly two-thirds of some 30,000 North Koreans working there during 2018 and China repatriated more than half, but did not specify a figure, according to unpublished reports by Moscow and Beijing to the United Nations Security Council.
- 7 Things SAF NSMen Do But Won’t Tell Anyone
- PM Lee’s Cabinet reshuffle offers clarity to S’pore’s leadership transition with solo DPM
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Singapore’s Landscape and Greenery
- Nestlé, Kerjaya Prospek, Sime Darby, Frontken, Salcon, United Plantations, MSM, Cycle & Carriage, Ekovest and Sinotop
- France, Japan back Renault-Nissan alliance despite Ghosn case
- Twitter shares jump after results, Trump renews attack
- Elbow injury forces Anderson to skip clay season