French President Emmanuel Macron and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Tuesday pledged their backing for the alliance of car giants Renault and Nissan, despite the strains caused by the arrest of the alliance's former boss Carlos Ghosn.
- Man jailed for molesting his daughter, claims he had pornography addiction
- Two Philippine eagles to be loaned to Singapore’s Jurong Bird Park
- Scoot flight bound for Singapore made emergency landing in Chennai after smoke alert set off
- Road rules: More than 20 e-scooter and e-bicycle riders caught in Punggol operation
- Swiss Standard? What Swiss standard?
- Petronas says Sabah-Sarawak gas pipeline shut for maintenance
- RHB Bank jumps 3% climbing the most in 2019