China's Alibaba Group Holding Ltd beat analysts' estimates for fourth-quarter revenue on Wednesday, boosted by growth in its core e-commerce and cloud computing businesses.
- A double PPV or nothing plugged during the NBA playoff between Bucks and Raptors on TNT, Kenny Omega and Chris Jericho underlined (Radican analysis) –
- 2019 Memorial Day PC Sales: Razer, MSI, ASUS, Dell and more
- Chris Treewizard of Singapore talks about handmade political figurines and lifetime dream to build museum
- Forest City – impressive development and exciting future
- Woman gets jail for slashing mother-in-law with chopper when confronted over suspected affair
- Local company hires pedophile Aussie as BD director who sexually abused 5 kids in SG
- Rude E-Scooter Rider Refused To Pay After Damaging Car, Should Not Be On The Roads In The First Place