Chinese e-commerce leader Alibaba on Wednesday announced revenue for the latest quarter that beat analyst estimates, indicating that the Sino-US trade tiff and a slowing domestic economy were having little impact on the bottom line.
- Chris Treewizard of Singapore talks about handmade political figurines and lifetime dream to build museum
- Forest City – impressive development and exciting future
- Woman gets jail for slashing mother-in-law with chopper when confronted over suspected affair
- Local company hires pedophile Aussie as BD director who sexually abused 5 kids in SG
- Rude E-Scooter Rider Refused To Pay After Damaging Car, Should Not Be On The Roads In The First Place
- CapitaLand to inject Shanghai office to maiden discretionary PE fund
- M’sian drug trafficker due to hang in S’pore on May 24 morning spared gallows at last minute