Shared office space company WeWork's owner, The We Company, on Wednesday set up a new real-estate investment platform, Ark, to buy and develop commercial properties around the world.
- Terror accused wins Indian parliament seat
- A double PPV or nothing plugged during the NBA playoff between Bucks and Raptors on TNT, Kenny Omega and Chris Jericho underlined (Radican analysis) –
- 2019 Memorial Day PC Sales: Razer, MSI, ASUS, Dell and more
- Man jailed three weeks for giving false information to Singapore Customs
- Trump says ‘dangerous’ Huawei could be included in U.S.-China trade deal
- Chris Treewizard of Singapore talks about handmade political figurines and lifetime dream to build museum
- Forest City – impressive development and exciting future